Our company Grün-Weiss Sportwetten Styria GmbH with the headquarter in Austria, short ‚ GWbet‘ is aware to work responsible with your personal information.
Your personal information are processed within the framework of existing legislation regarding to our website.
Ascertainment personal information, Identity checks and fraud prevention
- Every time our web presence is accessed, your computer (end device) transmits especially the following information, to enable you to visit our website:
- Date and time of the request
- Content of the request (precise site)
- Access status/HTTP-Statuscode
- Website, from where the request comes
- Browser und browser settings
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
- Personal data (salutation, first name, last name, date of birth, address, zip, city, email-address, language, currency, time zone, odds format, password question) that you provide voluntarily, e.g. by registering an account with us, will be earmarked for providing the associated services (e.g. using our service, sending newsletters) and stored for the duration of the usage relationship, except a longer storage period is required to meet a contractual or legal obligation or for assertion of or defense from legal claims.
- To verify your client account we reserve the right, without stating any reasons, to demand some form of identification to verify your identity and / or address and bank details and to store a copy of this data. A complete deletion of this data, even after closing an account, is not performed for a period of 7 (seven) years due to legal reasons.
- GWbet is actively engaged in promoting the integrity of sport and preventing match fixing. We collaborate with different organisations and early-warning systems to identify match fixing. In the event of any suspicion of manipulation, we are entitled to transmit the necessary data amongst others to the following organisations: Play Fair Code, Seidlgasse22/11, 1030 Vienna, Austria; Sportradar AG, Feldliststrasse 2, 9000 St. Gallen, Switzerland; FIFA Early Warning System GmbH, Badenerstrasse 141, CH-8004 Zürich, Switzerland; International Olympic Committee, Route de Vidy 9, 1007 Lausanne, Switzerland.
- To disclose your data could be mandatory necessary for legal causes or to check some serious circumstances, that indicate fraudulent aleration.
- You have the right to:
- request a copy of your personal data;
- recitfy your personal data;
- request erasure of your personal data;
- request a restriction of processing your personal data;
- to cancel your consent at all times (e.g. unsubsription to our newsletter);
- receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or have it transmitted to another data controller.
- All requests, complaints or queries may be addressed to the email- address [email protected] We will consider any requests, complaints or queries and provide you with a reply in a timely manner. You can also file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority should you not be satisfied with the way in which we handle your personal information.
Our website uses funciton of the web analysis service Google Analytics, provided by Google LLC Menlo Park, USA and Google Ireland Limited or a subcompany respectively. For that purpose, Cookies are used that enable an analysis of the websites usage by its users. The generated information are transferred to the providers server and stored there. You can prevent this by setting your browser, so that no Cookies are stored. Google offers an opt-out here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- We have established an corresponding data processing agreement.
- Your IP address will be determined, but is pseudonymized immediately (by deleting the last 8 Bit). This allows only a rough localization.
- The relationship to the web analysis provider is based on the US-EU Privacy Shield.
- Data processing is performed base on the legal regulation of Art 1 lit a (agreement) and/or f (vested interest) of the GDPR.
- Our concern in regard to the GDPR (vested interest) is the improvement of our offer and our web presence. Because the privacy of our users is important to us, the user data is pseudonymized.
- Our website uses so called Cookies. These are small text files that are stored on your end device through your browser. They are not harmful.
- If you do not want that, you can set your browser to inform you if a Cookie is set and allow that only in individuall cases.
- If you deactivate Cookies the functionality of our website can be limited.
- The processing of the google analytics data and the storage of cookies are pronounced on our website with a pop-up and has to be confirmed.
- We put "Google reCAPTCHA" (hereafter "reCAPTCHA") on our website for password recovery function, in case the customer has not set a "forgot password" question. If the customer does not want to use the reCAPTCHA, a password forgot question can be set in the account settings.
- Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google").
- ReCAPTCHA is designed to verify that data entry on our websites (e.g., the contact form) is human or automated.Data processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The Web site operator has a legitimate interest in protecting its web sites from abusive automated spying and SPAM
Content Delivery Network
- To improve loading times and protect the website, Cloudflare is used as a Content Delivery Network. Which data is recorded by Cloudflare can be found here: https://blog.cloudflare.com/what-cloudflare-logs/
- Data processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in protecting its website from misuse
- Cloudflares data protection regulations can be found here: https://www.cloudflare.com/security-policy/
- Cloudflare deletes logfiles after three days and uses accumulated data to survey and display performace data and statistics. The service of Cloudflare is provided through Arland Technologies, which has an according data processing agreement with the provider.
Withdrawal / Money laundry regulations
- We have the right, without stating any reasons, to demand some form of identification to verify your identity and / or address and bank details and to store a copy of this data. A complete deletion of this data, even after closing an account, is not performed for a period of 7 (seven) years due to legal reasons.
- Information about new policy will be announced after login with a pop-up. After closing this information pop-up a cookie will be installed at your device.
Newsletter / Contact form
aIf you are a registered user we may use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter featuring information on all of our services and/or to send your other marketing messages, provided you have consented thereto or if we feel we have a legitimate interest to do so that is not detrimental to your right to privacy.
You can object to receiving such newsletters and/or marketing messages at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter/message or by changing the personal settings of your account; (My Account -> Settings -> Communication)
You can also send your cancellation to the following email address: [email protected] We will delete your data in regard to the newsletter delivery immediatley.
You have the option to subscribe to a newsletter through our website (My Account-Settings-Communication). Therefore, we require your email address and your statement that you agree to receive the newsletter.
To provide you with information purposefully, we survey and process voluntarily provided data about:
As soon as you subscribe to the newsletter, we send you a confirmation email with a link to confirm your registration.
Any changes will be pronounced after Login with a pop-up. After confirming this Information a cookie will be stored on your end device.
Your personal information will be treated as strictly confidential. We shall only retain your personal information for the length of time necessary for the intended purpose of data collection or for as long as legally required.
You can reach us unter the following contact data:
Grün-Weiss Sportwetten Styria GmbH
Andritzer Reichsstrasse 56, 8045 Graz, Austria
Commercial Register FN 168370d
Mail-Address: [email protected]